Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 28, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Audio Union.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any Goods that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Audio Union, 431 S Warren Ave.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Audio Union, accessible from https://audio-union.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Custom in the title refers to an order with upgrades.
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 2 days without giving any reason for doing so, if Goods have not shipped. Custom orders are eligible for cancelation. Cancelation fees may apply depending on payment method and can be as high as 10%.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were delivered to You in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original unopened packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, are damaged by you.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, are damaged as a result of action taken by you.
- The supply of Goods are sold “as is” or “used”.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
431 S. Warren Ave.
Springfield, MO 65806
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods.
Restocking fees of up to 25% may apply.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions